Successful Investing in Lincoln – Simon Zutshi
At this month’s Lincoln PIN meeting, pin founder Simon Zutshi will be demonstrating that there are plenty of great property deals for you right here in Lincoln.
One of the main challenges facing investors is the belief that THEY can do it. So to help you with your belief of what is possible, Simon will invite some local investors to share details of deals they have completed locally. These ordinary people will tell you in their own words what they have done and explain the problems they have overcome. They will inspire you to achieve the same incredible success as them and give you invaluable tips and information that you can apply right away to be as successful as them.
ALSO… The 7 Stages in the Life of a Property Investor – Preserve your Wealth with Cutting-Edge Tax-Planning – Stephen Fay
Stephen Fay ACA is a Chartered Accountant specialising in all aspects of property tax, and is also Simon Zutshi’s accountant.
This talk will cover the 7 key stages that most property investors go through:
- 1. EDUCATION & FINANCE-RAISING – initial costs & funding issues
- 2. FIRST ACQUISITION – dealing with property #1
- 3. OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE: PERSONAL OR COMPANY? – how to choose
- 4. EXPANDING THE EMPIRE – transition from amateur to professional
- 5. MAKING RENTAL PROFITS – it’s what you keep that counts
- 6. OTHER PROPERTY STRATEGIES – tax-planning for property developers & traders
- 7. WINDING DOWN … AND PASSING ON! – the final stage …
To attend for FREE on Thursday 23rd May 2013 visit www.lincolnpin.co.uk and use the code jeffbell