Property Homebuyers Show (HBS) 2006
Traveled to London HBS today to observe the latest strategies for property investing in the UK and overseas. Below is a brief summary of the companies and seminars attended on the day, plus a final summary at the end of my thoughts on the HBS 2006.
- Property Secrets.Net
- Residential Landlords Association
- Property for Life
- Direct Auctions
- Land Registry
- Mortgage Magazine
- What Mortgage
- Your Property Empire
- Five Ways to Buy Property Less Than It’s Worth.
- How to Research & Analyse Your Property Investment for Profit.
- The Secrets of ‘No Money Down’ Deals in 2006.
- Why Houses Really sell: How to Get the most from your Estate Agent.
- How to Make it Big in Property in 2006.
- Landlords: How to stay ahead in a Competitive Market.
- How to start a Property Finding Business & find Seed Money to buy your first Deal.
- How to avoid Common Pitfalls when Buying a Home.
- How to Hunt down Real Property Bargains at Auction.
At least 85% of the exhibitors were concerned with property outside the UK, mainly Cyprus, Spain, US etc… The remaining exhibitors were focused on the UK, some offering discounted property for investment, with others offering information on sourcing deals via intelligent marketing strategies. Overall a very long day but fruitful, many contacts made, definitely recommend the Home Buyers Show to anyone serious about property investing.