A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation and protection of our website. They include, for example:
- Cookies that track and respect your cookie choices (expiry time: 12 months)
- Cookies to protect against cross site request forgery (expiry time: 1 hour)
Analytical / Performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works. They include, for example:
- Cookies from Google Analytics (expiry times range from 1 minute to 2 years)
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences. They include, for example:
- Cookies that remember your search history in the property search on our site (expiry time: 24 hours)
- Cookies that track your visit, such as when you last visited the site, the last 5 pages you viewed (expiry times: range from each session to 12 months)
Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. They include, for example:
- Cookies from Google Maps (expiry time: 6 months)
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.