Do you need assistance with the sale of your property? If so, we may be able to help…
We arrange for one of our property experts to organise the sale of your property from start to finish with no cost to yourself and in a time frame to suit you.
Reasons for wanting an Assisted Property Sale?
- Your property may have been on the market for a considerable amount of time and is yet to be sold.
- Your property may require refurbishment works and funds may not be available to carry them out.
- The process of selling a house can be very stressful and you may not want to deal with this.
- You could be time restricted due to work or other commitments.
- Maybe you've moved out of the property or even the area and it may not be convenient to carry out viewings.
- Whatever the reason, do get in touch and we may be able to help.
How does an Assisted Property Sale work?
- We agree a minimum price you are happy to accept on completion and we'll give you a percentage of any profit made above this agreed amount.
The process of an Assisted Sale with us…
- We'll appoint a local agent and advertise the property.
- We'll organise any refurbishment if required, without any upfront costs to you.
- We'll deal with all 3rd parties, such as estate agents and solicitors.
- We'll arrange viewings and deal with all subsequent offers.
- You'll be kept updated with the progress of the sale.
- Once sale agreed we'll deal with buyers and solicitors to ensure the sale goes through as smoothly as possible.
- We'll pay your solicitors fees and any estate agents fees where applicable.
- Upon completion of the sale, the total amount owing is paid to your solicitor and then transferred to you.
- All agreements are compiled by solicitors, as with any traditional property sale.
If this suits your needs fill in the quick response form.