With our Rent to Own system you will benefit removing the liability of paying the mortgage on your property with little or no equity.
So how does it work? A rent to own agreement involves a tenant being given the option to buy your property at an agreed price at the end of a given rental period, usually three to six years.
The tenant-buyer pays a consideration up front, but at 2-3% of the market value of the property this is preferable to putting up a full deposit of 5-20% straight away.
- Leave mortgage payments behind
- Buyers can secure property with smaller deposit
- Suits those who can't get financing
- No valuation or legal fees
- No moving upheaval / expense
- Several possible options to help you
- Professional and Confidential service
|Example of Rent to Own||Figures|
|Home Value||= £100,000|
|Outstanding Mortgage||= £85,000|
|Credit Cards||= £7,000|
|Secured Loan||= £8,000|
|Monthly Payments||= £560|
|Total Debt||= £100,000|
|Rent to Own Option|
|Offer to purchase home||= £100,000|
|Buyer monthly payment||= £650|
|Future purchase price||= £120,000|
Just fill in the quick response form to get things started!