A new year has arrived and it’s time for you to seriously think about your goals for 2015, so come along to the Lincoln PIN meeting at the Bentley hotel tonight to get things started in the right way…
Simon Zutshi, the founder of property investors network
Simon will help you to work out what you want to achieve in 2015, and more importantly how to do it.
Specifically from this session you will:
- Gain clarity and focus on what you want
- Identify the gaps you need to bridge
- Understand how to overcome your challenges
- Identify the best investing strategy for you
- Become re-energised and motivated
- Learn the 4 steps to achieve your goals in 2015
How to double your property profits by finding quality housing benefit tenants – John Kerr
I’m sure you’re a smart investor; your properties are efficiently managed and profitable, but perhaps you have concerns:
- Management costs are increasing;
- You’d like a larger repairs/buffer fund;
- Interest rate rises have started to trouble you;
- You simply want more income to enjoy life;
- Your properties are on interest only but you’d like to pay down mortgage debt;
- Or perhaps you’re looking for creative ways to get new deals to stack up.
In this presentations you will learn:
- How to take advantage of the £26bn LHA market – that’s 40% of the whole Private Rented Sector!
- How to double and triple your property profits;
- How to maximise rent from your existing tenants on benefits – many landlords have no idea that their tenants are claiming benefits;
- How to find Housing Benefit tenants;
- How to select the best Housing Benefit tenants;
By the end of the meeting you will have picked up several pointers that you can use to assess the market opportunities for your properties before coffee next morning, and start putting them into practice that afternoon.
To attend for FREE on tonight just visit www.lincolnpin.co.uk and use the code jeffbell