In the final Chapter I will share with you a checklist you can use to prepare your home for viewings, making sure it looks it’s absolute best and all your efforts have paid off. These are the final touches in increasing your home’s value by thousands and selling it faster.
Preparing Your Home For Viewing:
– Be sure the entrance to your home is clean and inviting
– Keep the lawn mowed and steps swept
– Store hoses neatly and make sure the garden is looking good
– Remove exterior vehicles from curb view
– Keep the floors clean and swept
– Polish the floor, mirrors and fixtures
– Replace shower curtain
– Hang your best towels and open a fresh bar of soap
– Freshen up with plants and flowers
– Put away personal items
– Keep the lights on and doors slightly open
– Hang clothes neatly and box your shoes
– Be certain counters and floors are neat and clean
– Wipe away fingerprints and be sure the rubbish is taken out
– Keep all lights on and doors to main rooms open
– Open curtains and be sure windows are cleaned inside and out
– Eliminate unpleasant odours
– Place fresh flowers throughout
– Play soft music during the viewing
I hope this eBook has been of help to you.
Sometimes you need to be able to sell your home faster and simply don’t have the time for making improvements.
At Property Renovations Ely we buy properties in any condition.
We also have a number of creative solutions, including ways for you to sell your home and stay living in it.
Call my office today on 0800 58 2149 to discuss how we can help with the sale of your home, starting with a free, no obligation valuation.